Monday, July 6, 2009

Shots that Missed the Cut (Pt. 2)

I don't know how Amanda picks the pictures she puts up here, but I try my best to only select a handful of unique shots--stuff that's framed well and has a bit of character and personality to it. Often that means the selection process is tough, and I end up leaving out a handful of great pictures. So a couple weeks ago I posted some photos that didn't quite make the cut, but were pictures I thought you still might enjoy. Of course, since nobody commented saying, "Oh, thank you for posting these! [X] photo is my favorite," I'm not quite sure if you'll care about this post. Nevertheless, here's round two of my honorable mentions:


Stay tuned for 4th of July pictures!

2 comments:

williade said...

I care, I care!

It's a tough competition between the first basketball picture, the one where the little man is eating a screwdriver, and that classic last photo. I guess there are just too many good ones to choose from!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.